Here’s How To Buy Investment Land From Compass Land USA With Land Owner Financing
Do you want to buy land for your investment portfolio?
Have you tapped out your funding sources but still want to increase your land holdings?
Do you have less-than-perfect credit but still want to invest?
Here are your options, including one option that you may not be aware of…
How To Invest In Land On A Budget
There are many ways to buy land investment property. This variety of funding helps investors build their investment portfolio while accessing all sources available to them, or using leverage:
- Some investors use their own cash
- Some investors use traditional bank financing
- Some investors work with private money lenders
All three of these are popular ways to fund your land investment.
But there’s another way to buy land that you may not be aware of: by using land owner financing.
What Is Land Owner Financing?
Land owner financing is when the owner of the land finances the purchase of the land themselves. The owner acts just like a bank, giving you the land in exchange for receiving regular payments for the land until it is paid in full. Typically, the land itself is the collateral.
Think of it just like getting a mortgage from the bank, but without all the hassle and paperwork and credit checks – and you are automatically approved.
Investors like owner financing because it allows them to invest in more property even if they don’t have the full amount of money available.
Land Owner Financing: How Does It Work Here At Compass Land USA?
When you buy land in Florida, Colorado, or Arizona (we also sell and buy land in other states as well!) from us, many of our properties have landowner financing available, so if this is something that interests you, just reach out and let us know.
No Credit Checks or Prepayment Fees!
- We send you a Promissory Note, Contract for Deed, and a Land Sale Contract for your review through an electronic signing service called SignNow.
- You review and sign the documents – everyone is automatically sent a signed copy.
- Your Down payment and Documentation Fee is processed via credit/debit card.
- We set up automatic monthly payments with our payment processor GeekPay. The first payment is due approximately 30 days from signing.
- Your property is deeded to you with a Warranty Deed within 30 days of the property being paid in full. We will record the deed with the county, and mail you the original deed for your records.
Call Us Now at (313) 349-0434 to discuss the type of land you’re looking for
or fill out the quick form below to see available land.
Fill out the quick form below to get more info on land TODAY!