Simple and Safe Purchasing Process, Making it Easy for You to Own Land!
1. Tell Us what You’re Looking for Using this form
2. Check our Land for Sale to find the Property You Want
3. Choose if You Want to purchase the Property with Cash or Owner Financing
4. We can Close and Get You Your Property Within Days
We have land available in different states across the country. Property types and uses vary from rural, undeveloped, residential, and recreational.
Once we have your info, we can update you with any new property that comes into our inventory, as well as weekly discounts and VIP-only land deals.
To Buy with Cash - this is the Fastest Way to Make the Property Yours!
1) We send you a Land Sale Contract for your review through an electronic signing service called SignNow.
2) You, Felicia, and Andrew will review and sign the documents - everyone is automatically sent a signed copy.
3) We sign and notarize a Warranty Deed deeding the property to you, and let you know when this is done, evidenced by a picture or video.
4) Your payment (Cash price and Documentation Fee) is processed via credit/debit card, direct wire, PayPal, regular check or electronic check.
5) When payment is received we immediately send the deed to be recorded. Most counties will finish recording within 2 days. We will mail you the original deed for your records.
To Buy with Owner Financing - No Credit Checks or Interest and No Prepayment Fees!
1) We send you a Promissory Note, Contract for Deed, and a Land Sale Contract for your review through an electronic signing service called SignNow.
2) You review and sign the documents.
3) Your Down payment and Documentation Fee is processed via credit/debit card. Felicia and Andrew will then sign the documents - everyone is automatically sent a signed copy.
4) We set you up for automatic monthly payments with our payment processor GeekPay. The first payment is due approximately 30 days from signing.
5) Your property is deeded to you with a Warranty Deed within 30 days of property being paid in full. We will record the deed with the county, and mail you the original deed for your records.